CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

I don't hate it , I just think that it is a little long in the tooth now after 15 years and it is the last CSI show on the air. I see Cbs wanting to cancel it and move on to a new franchise. But you are right about watching it. I haven't watched since the last season after Katherine left and they brought the other lady in her place. Is there anyone left from the original cast left now?
I think Greg, Nick and Sara might go back that far. Doc Robbins and David ME. assistant go back to the first season.

I think Greg, Nick and Sara might go back that far. Doc Robbins and David ME. assistant go back to the first season.
Ok. But I read somewhere that George Eads was leaving or has he already left? I would think that CBS would be on to other things by now, nut I heard that they are doing CSI Cyber next,so maybe not.

I haven't been following this show regularly since it tanked when Laurence Fishburne left the show, and not at all since Marg moved on. However, I did turn-in this evening and enjoyed the opening scene with Am I Evil (Metallica) playing in the background. Anyway, I don't think this show is going anywhere soon just as long as the ratings stay ahead of the curve (lots of loyal fans over the years) and it keeps spawning new shows such as CSI: Cyber. We shall see.

I haven't been following this show regularly since it tanked when Laurence Fishburne left the show, and not at all since Marg moved on.
More like tanked when Fishburne was on it.
It's recovered a lot since Ted Dansen joined. Back to being okay.

Nick will be leaving after this season, leaving Sarah as the only original CSI on the show (ironically my least favorite character).

The side characters have also been on since season 1: Greg, Doc, and David although they have not appeared in every episode (almost). Sara did leave the show for a little more than a season.

Nick will be leaving after this season, leaving Sarah as the only original CSI on the show (ironically my least favorite character).
Which means it is way past time for the show to end.

CSI is still on the likely to renewed list. TD made sure that his role on Fargo didn't interfere with CSI filming (should it be renewed).

S~

What happened with her marriage to Grissom?? I must have missed the episode(s) where that was explained....

Final two episodes of the season will air Sunday, February 15.

S~
Doesn't that sound like they really don't care about this show? They are burning off the episodes two at a time, after leaving it on Sundays with sports over runs and the season ends on February 15th? I'm betting that we hear it is cancelled or will have an even smaller limited mid season run next year.

They can't air anything over the next two weeks. Superbowl Sunday, (even though on NBC) and Grammys the following Sunday.

I'll give Cyber a chance because it has Patrica Arquette in it and I liked her in Medium. By the way, the government is supposed to be really starting a cyber department for real. So this show is timely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts