CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Well, I just caught the Season Finale...excellent show! I just wish Nate Haskell would have put up a better fight and/or been tortured for a few more hours. Regardless, it was wonderfully creepy learning all the sordid details about the life and crimes of Warner Thorpe (aka Nate Haskell) and his family.

Laurence Fishburne leaving “C.S.I.”

Laurence Fishburne has revealed that he’s leaving CBS’ “C.S.I.” after nearly three seasons. Sources tell THR that Fishburne “opted not to renew his deal to continue on the series.” He was brought in to replace longtime leading man William Petersen in 2008.

Laurence Fishburne CBS C.S.I. William Petersen | HollywoodNews.com

I think I am done with the show. I am loosing interest in it.

It might be time to retire the CSI chain of shows . They have just about went through every weird kind of way to be murdered there is, and it looks like they are recycling the same plots.

Season Premiere

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"73 Seconds:" After multiple attacks on a public tran, the team has just one witness and a lot of questions.

Ted Danson joins the cast as the Night Shift Supervisor.

S~

Yep, it's gonna be different watching it after Criminal Minds. I hope it's good this year. I only watched the last few new episodes last season because of the Ray and Nate thing. That was pretty interesting.