CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

I liked last night's episode. Ted is growing on me already. Might be because it is right after Criminal Minds and therefore my tv is already on that channel, but after the first whole scene, I was hooked. I hope he will be good for this show.

Exactly, most do not have DVRs

My point is that it is up to 50% in many metropolitan areas...much higher for those who have jobs/education and money to spend on the goods and services being advertised. Personally, I don't now anyone who doesn't have at least one DVR in their homes these days - not one! Even our parents (in their 70s) have multiple DVRs. Most people not in prison, not living in the backwoods, not Amish, or not drawing state/federal subsistence have a DVR. And I'm pretty sure greater than 80% of SatelliteGuys members have at least one DVR in their home. ;)

Next Episode

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"Bittersweet": While on a date, Stokes realizes a piece of art at an exhibit has decomposing body parts in it, which leads to a full-blown investigation. Also, D.B. Russell makes a decision to ground one of the staff from the case.

S~

Next Episode

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Maid Man": The former Mayor of Las Vegas is shot at the Mob Museum and the CSIs embark on a history lesson in search of clues.

S~

Next Episode

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"CSI Down": When a hijacked medevac helicopter with CSI Brody aboard goes missing, the entire team is on hunt.

S~

Next Episode

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Freaks & Geeks": When a Jane Doe is found near the freakish attractions of a 19th-century-inspired traveling sideshow, the team investigates a cast of unusual characters.

S~

Next Episode

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Brain Doe": When the CSI team arrives at a car crash, they find three casualties and a human brain that doesn't belong to any of the victims. Also, D.B. Russell is concerned his son is not focused on college following his suspension from school.

S~

I liked it. I personally think it's much better this year, and Ted Danson has fit in well. I like his character.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)