CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Next Episode

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Crime After Crime": When the CSI team investigates three seemingly unrelated murders, they discover someone is getting revenge for cold case murders that were never solved.

S~

Next Episode

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Zippered": When the CSI team discovers a deceased rancher was also a ballistics expert, they have to work with the FBI to solve the case.

S~

Next Episode

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Genetic Disorder": When the body of a naked dead man is discovered by Dr. Robbins' wife in their master bedroom, it leads to a lot of questions for the CSI team.

S~

Next Episode

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Ms. Willows Regrets": When Willows works with the FBI again after a professional hit occurs at a law firm she recommended to her friend, the CSI team identifies shocking similarities at the crime scene.

S~

Last two episodes for Marg.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Ms. Willows Regrets": When Willows works with the FBI again after a professional hit occurs at a law firm she recommended to her friend, the CSI team identifies shocking similarities at the crime scene.

S~

Last two episodes for Marg.
Good one so far... if I didn't know better I would think this was a back door pilot for a new series.

Finally watched this week's episode last night. Great episode. Stokes is turning into quite the Grissom.

S~

Sorry I didn't post the episode preview. I liked the episode overall. I didn't really care for the final couple minute send off. Felt a little cheesy to me.

S~

...Felt a little cheesy to me.

S~
Cheesy? Absolute! I thought Stokes' tears were real (I don't think he's that good of an actor) but what do I know. Regarding Marg's decision to leave the show...mistake IMO. Where else can she earn $375K per episode for working 6-months out of the year? She's too young to retire and not a top-tier actress to demand that kind of money elsewhere. Personally, I think Catherine will be sorely missed on the show.

Posting in the blind about halfway through this one... excellent finale(for Willows) so far, no offense to Fishburne, but Ted Danson is a good addition and fresh blood.

I disagree. I loved Fishburne and hated to see him go...plus, just how much "fresh blood" can an old codger like Danson pump into the series? :rolleyes:

However, I will freely admit that Danson is much better than I ever would have imagined. Anyway, just my humble opinion. :coffee

Hmmm...what are the odds we'll see Fishburne (aka Dr. Langston) come back as a bad guy. I can't recall if they mentioned what happened to Langston, but he was always "walking on the edge" and possessed the serial-killer gene. To me, he appeared to be one guy stealing his parking spot during the Christmas holiday away from going postal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts