CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Next Episode

Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Hitting for the Cycle:" A string of deaths, including a gamer found dead on his couch and a newly divorced man at the bottom of a pool, instigate a bet among the CSIs as to whether they've 'hit for the cycle' - a homicide, a suicide, an accidental and a natural death all in one night.

S~

This show is getting a little tired to me. Anyone else feel that way?

New Episode

Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Unleashed": Langston and Sara turn to Lady Heather for help in tracking down the culprit responsible for injuring a woman before she was seemingly mauled to death by a mountain lion. Meanwhile, Nick and Dr. Robbins manage to rescue the unborn baby of a teenage girl who appears to have committed suicide.

S~

Too bad grissom won't be here with Lady Heather. Those two together provided some of the best episodes.

Too bad grissom won't be here with Lady Heather. Those two together provided some of the best episodes.

That's ok. This was one of the most hilarious episodes of CSI, or any serious hour-long drama, that I've ever seen! :p

Yes, that includes the sci-fi and noir homage episodes. Hell, maybe even Miami!

If there’s anything I get from watching the CSIs, it’s a feeling of normality. I know I’m not always sane but watching the freaks portrayed on the CSIs always seems to make me feel better about my own life. Whether it be ‘furries’, the 50 year old guy who dressed like a baby or this latest episode with ‘cat women’ or any of the other host of other type of wackjobs featured, I always feel like my own life is pretty okay, as there are probably freaks like this who really do exist as the writers have to get their ideas from somewhere.

Next Episode

Thursday, May 5, 2011

"Cello and Goodbye": Langston becomes more determined than ever to track down Nate Haskell, the notorious 'Dick & Jane' killer, after discovering that he's kidnapped his ex-wife, Gloria, on the 250th episode.

S~

Season Finale

Thursday May 12, 2011

"In a Dark, Dark House:" After years of pursuit and a countless number of murders, Langston comes face-to-face with serial killer Nate Haskell inside the house where his killing spree began.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)