This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

CSI: Cyber

I think that sex toy wi-fi case was not what I would expect from this show.

I agree they could come up with an episode with more about the deep web, I have my Tor but I just used it a couple of times to surf the deep web, so I don´t know really much about what goes on there, I mean other than what I´ve heard.

I know there is a reliable book about that, (would have to search for the name of it).

Well this week's episode wasn't aired where I live. It was replaced by a Sinatra special.

This will be the second time this show has been replaced by something else on Sunday night. I call this show dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also had the Sinatra show, no CSI Cyber at all.

I have to admit that even though I´ve tried my best, I no longer feel as attracted to this show as I was when it started.

Bad casting and writing means not even Ted could save this one. Too bad because he saved CSI. No loss.

Bad casting and writing means not even Ted could save this one. Too bad because he saved CSI. No loss.

I have to disagree...the stink factor went up ten-fold when Terrible Ted joined the cast of CSI. CSI: Cyber was bad prior to Ted (the new Wilfred Brimley) jumping aboard to sink this ship. Okay, what's next CBS? Replacing Mark Harmon with Ted Danson only to watch him sink the #1 show much like the Titanic? If I could punch only two faces in Hollywood, one would be Danson and other other Nick Cage.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I thought, as many, that the Marg and Laurence years were horrible. When Ted and Elisabeth came on board, the show turned around for the better. I also like when Sela replaced Melina on NY. Writers of this show just couldn't make Ted work.

I thought, as many, that the Marg and Laurence years were horrible. When Ted and Elisabeth came on board, the show turned around for the better.
Same here, it was truly dreadful during the Lawerence interum, and when Danson and Elisabeth came aboard the show was invigurated, and made the last few seasons watchable. It's final demise was due to how long the show had been around.

CSI:Cyber on the other hand, I don't think anyone could save it.

Happen to flip by CSI:Cyber last night near the very beginning.

What's up with CBS having extremely out of place cameos by former NFL players that give them 45 seconds of screen time in their shows? Phil Simms in Blue Bloods last season, Micheal Irvin earlier this season on Criminal Minds and Emmitt Smith on CSI:Cyber last night.

Much like past episodes, this episode had a decent topic but was executed not as well as it should've been.

The episode talked about a plane that had been taking over through the onboard entertainment system. Lately there has been talk that this kind of attack could be very real and that a security researcher actually proved that it could be done. It was also mentioned the GPS signals could be spoofed, that is also true since GPS doesn't have any kind of authentication system built into it. GPS, like other systems, was built for convenience and not security.

Suffice it to say, many of the systems that we rely upon every day are not as secure as they should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the recap.
I have to admit that I just stopped watching this show, I did my best to try to enjoy it.
Sometimes I would just stop watching after 10 minutes.

Anyway, I understand this show won´t be renewed for a next season, and that will bring the CSI franchises to an end.