CSI: Miami

Next Episode

Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Paint it Black": When the CSIs find a co-ed dead in a hot tub, they investigate a case marked by jealousy, psychosis and college roommates.

S~

Why don't you just set the PAD up for every week the CSI Miami is on and be safe that way, do it once and your done ?
Instead of doing it every week ?

I did change my timer one time to pad it for 90 minutes and it now does it each week. But my point was I didn't have to when I had distants.

I did change my timer one time to pad it for 90 minutes and it now does it each week. But my point was I didn't have to when I had distants.

Ya, I liked my distants when I had them awhile back too, but the NAB had to get greedy.

Of course that was way back in my C-Band days.

Hell, back in the C-Band days, I could watch the weeks show, 4 days before it aired, now THAT was nice. :D

Next Episode

Sunday, May 1, 2011

"G.O.": When Horatio chases down a mysterious murder suspect, he discovers that the man's entire life is an elaborate charade.

S~

Not shown here in Sacramento because of the breaking news. We are on time shift in Sacramento on CBS. Primetime is 7-10. So in their infinite stupidity of not using the West coast feed to show Undercover Boobs at 9 and CSI:Miami at 10 and doing the local news at 11, they showed Undercover Boobs at 9 and the local news double dip at 10 and 11.

S~

It was interrupted shortly after 10:30 EST here.

I've said this many times, and posted it here as well, I watch CSI:Miami because there's usually 2 or 3 REALLY good episodes every year that make the pain and suffering of sitting through the other ~23 episodes worth watching. I thought last night was going to be one of those episodes, until shortly before it was interrupted and the plot line started to take form and had a very similar resemblance to a movie dating back to 1997. Time Warner should have this available On Demand if not by now, then in a few hours. I may watch the ending, I may not.

Hopefully they will push last Sundays episode to next week so we can actually SEE the whole episode without interruption.

Just checked the CBS site and the episode IS online already, usually it's a week out I think, but yesterdays is up already.

Those of us fortunate enough to have cable got CSI:Miami on Monday night On Demand. No reason to rebroadcast the episode. This Sunday the season finale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)