CSNBAYAREA

levibluewa

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2006
WA, OR, CA
7:55 PM and still no HD feed on 419. Hmmmm, Directv is looking better by the second.

8:30 PM ... still nothing!

Last edited:
I've poked the dish twitter feed twice now, the first time a half hour in and they say it will be on "shortly", this is the second time this week it's happened

I was recording this channel at this time and the game never came on....when the music stop the "Check Back..." screen never left. I record every game and this is about the third time this has happen this season...but this happens to me several times a year. It doesn't matter what receiver I use. Only when I change the channel after the video comes on will I get a picture...which doesn't happen when your recording it.

Styx,
I noticed sort of a glitch...at one point, guessing about 840pm, the music stopped and the "check back" slide disappeared, but nothing happened. I channelled up-down, and the slide and music was back...the HD feed finally showed up about 8:59PM.

I've put in complaints to DISH before about this but they think a receiver problem despite me telling them otherwise. I will sometimes have a 5 1/2 hr recording of the "Check Back" screen instead of the game. The only fix is to go that HD channel after games comes on...not before and I can't do that when it's recording that channel. When the music stops its suppose to go the game in HD but that doesn't always happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts