Replacement dish network receiver box and front panel cover for 722k

getstuff4less

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
CA
Dish network does not have a replacement front panel cover available for purchase. Is there anywhere online or I can buy one for my receiver. I also need box...

Dish network does not have a replacement front panel cover available for purchase. Is there anywhere online or I can buy one for my receiver. I also need box...
Where else EBAY I have seen parts offered but you can also find auctions for as is or parts usually leased receivers that can't be sold for reuse.

Last edited:
If your worried about returning the receiver without the door, don't worry. I returned several 722 without a cover door. Door breakage is comon. Why do you need a box? If you are returning the receiver, Dish will send you a box with a prepaid shipping lable for $17.

I couldn't find it on eBay however, I may have not used the correct search terms. If I sell it I want to do so in original condition. Also, having an original box with the foam would help shipping it.

I couldn't find it on eBay however, I may have not used the correct search terms. If I sell it I want to do so in original condition. Also, having an original box with the foam would help shipping it.
I would suggest a simple search for a "DISH 722K" that should give the broadest search but you will need to look at a lot of crap.

Go to ebay search for auction 161065329300 currently $29 with free shipping read the description and you know it shouldn't sell much higher. But if you want parts and it might come in original box.

Last edited:
I removed the left cover on my 722k 'cause I've got the Sling Adapter plugged into the front USB port.

I think the OP is looking for a cardboard shipping box, not the metal receiver box. Shipping on an empty box would cost as much as one with a receiver in it. Run an add on your local Craigslist.The UPS store will package it for you for a price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)