CSNE HD - Channel 620-1 - Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
we got screwed tonight - NBA HD has Celts on but comcast isn't carrying that feed - I don't get all this HD vs. non HD stuff - I would think the NBA wants HD in as many homes as possible - its the best way to view their product

Could be wrong, but I believe you can only get games on NBA TV if you subscribe to the NBA package.

Comcast says that it is working on showing road games on HD, but haven't given a timetable other than sometime this season.

Gary

Could be wrong, but I believe you can only get games on NBA TV if you subscribe to the NBA package.

nope.. sports pack subs can watch games on NBA TV (provided it doesn't conflict with your local RSNs games). ie if the knicks are playing cleveland at cleveland and NBA TV is using Cleveland's feed... i would be blacked out and forced to watch it on MSG (knicks RSN). knowing the dolans... even if NBA TV was using the knicks feed, i would be blacked out.

nope.. sports pack subs can watch games on NBA TV (provided it doesn't conflict with your local RSNs games). ie if the knicks are playing cleveland at cleveland and NBA TV is using Cleveland's feed... i would be blacked out and forced to watch it on MSG (knicks RSN). knowing the dolans... even if NBA TV was using the knicks feed, i would be blacked out.

I was incorrect as I did receive the game on NBA TV the other night and I don' subscribe to the package. So, the answer would be that NBA TV' would be blacked out in the team's area to protect the team's coverage.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts