CSPAN 3 ON DISH

Then explain how all those (non-cable co) providers like U-verse & Prism have been offering it for quite some time now???

Hey listen to Scott, the providers you listed are cable companies, whether they deliver their programming via coax or 2-wire, or fiber they are still considered cable companies. If you really want C-SPAN3 then just to subscribe to cable and do your trolling on a different site then. Just go away and leave us alone. Scott does a great job with this site and does not have time to deal with trolls.

Hey listen to Scott, the providers you listed are cable companies, whether they deliver their programming via coax or 2-wire, or fiber they are still considered cable companies.

Hey, gee thanks for only being 2+ weeks late to repeat the same, friggen thing others already said... :rolleyes:

If you really want C-SPAN3 then just to subscribe to cable
I really don't care that much either way; I was NOT even the OP & was just asking the question...

and do your trolling on a different site then. Just go away and leave us alone. Scott does a great job with this site and does not have time to deal with trolls.
And obviously YOU have all the time in the world to respond (stupidly) to someone who asked a VERY legit question, over TWO+ weeks ago - REALLY, REALLY???
I've been here a LOT longer than your trolling a$$, & will continue to do so as long as Scott - NOT YOU - will allow me...GOT IT?

Hey, gee thanks for only being 2+ weeks late to repeat the same, friggen thing others already said... :rolleyes:
This is an old thread but FYI I get all 3 C-spans on Kodi now.

I really don't care that much either way; I was NOT even the OP & was just asking the question...

And obviously YOU have all the time in the world to respond (stupidly) to someone who asked a VERY legit question, over TWO+ weeks ago - REALLY, REALLY???
I've been here a LOT longer than your trolling a$$, & will continue to do so as long as Scott - NOT YOU - will allow me...GOT IT?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts