CSTV Now on Dish Channel 152

brian24740

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
Princeton,WV
CSTV on Dish!!!!!

Effective Wednesday, September 7, 2005, DISH Network will be launching CSTV, the first 24-hour college sports television network.

CSTV has television and other media rights for all Conference USA sports and, beginning in 2006, it will have exclusive media and marketing rights for all Mountain West Conference sports. CSTV also owns exclusive multi-media rights to Navy home and select neutral site football games, as well as other Navy sports.

CSTV will be added to America's Top 180 and in free preview for America's Top 120 customers (time frame to be determined).

Yes, but they put them on INHD :(

Heh tony I guess you can add another dollar to the February increase ;)

Now this free preview line interests me. I wonder if the NFL Network has had the same restricitions and it really wont be in AT120 :(

Where did the quoted literature come from though, a fax blast?

Also can someone with mod rights in this forum help me out by placing it in the dish forum. I think it has better interests there...

Well sorry.. if "Linking to search results doesn't work" ( even though it works for me :D ), then click on "brian24740" (above), and then on "Find more posts by brian24740"...

Sorry :)

This may actually be coming. As I posted in the pub area two weeks ago, these channels were origionally slated to come to dish the third week of September.

For some reason Dish is giving these channels to us early. (Hey I am not complaigning)

From what I understand these are not the only channels launching in September. But have no idea what else will launch.

Scott Greczkowski said:
This may actually be coming. As I posted in the pub area two weeks ago, these channels were origionally slated to come to dish the third week of September.

For some reason Dish is giving these channels to us early. (Hey I am not complaigning)

From what I understand these are not the only channels launching in September. But have no idea what else will launch.
Helpful hint :: They just renamed a whole bunch of shopping channels!!! do these count? :shocked :shocked

Scott Greczkowski said:

YES? ( just kiddin' :D )

I was going to say the same thing Juan, but these channels were put into motion before Schwimmer left. So he had a part in bringing them to Dish Network.

Good going Dish. :)

hehe .. ya.. it's hard to breeze (or whatever it's spelled) on occasion :D
What? No one is asking for Fox College Sports and threatening to go to another system if they don't get it?? It's amazing!
Ahaha .. I am with you on this one, Tony :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)