CSTV Now on Dish Channel 152

CSTV is listed on the Dish Web Site as being available with AT180 and up. It is currently in free preview mode for AT120. Thanks Brian for the good info!

See ya
Tony

I personally don't see the appeal of this channel, but I know some of you have been wanting it so congrats. Doesn't seem like anything that not's on the Fox Sports channels all the time, maybe I am missing something?

no, these games are not on other channels, these games are produced to be on CSTV

Who are these guys, and what have they done with my dish network?

Say, this "your tv sucks" campaign's turning out to be ok, my tv DOESN'T suck anymore!

Purogamer said:
Who are these guys, and what have they done with my dish network?

Say, this "your tv sucks" campaign's turning out to be ok, my tv DOESN'T suck anymore!
it may not suck anymore but irt coulde be better with ESPNU NHL Network Yes and FoxCollegeSports
make my dreams come true dish

stone phillips420 said:
it may not suck anymore but irt coulde be better with ESPNU NHL Network Yes and FoxCollegeSports
make my dreams come true dish

If you get the sports pack you will get any game that is being shown on FCS, so, in a way, they already have FCS.

If your lucky a few college games may slip by on the Multi-sport channels that you don't get on FCS. Plus you get the sports show, occasional MLB games that run late, and those wonderful endless reruns of TBDSSP! :) FCS is *not* needed.

If you're a Mountain West Conference fan(as I am), this is huge. They have exclusive rights to broadcast all basketball and football games starting next year. Plus they will broadcast many more than ESPN did or is doing now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)