Cubavision

Status
Please reply by conversation.

baya

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 11, 2005
TEXAS
:confused: Okay, I was told about my left and right limits on my trusted HH100 motor. My true south is Int-amc-6 also known as ( hot bird). Right?So, if I substract 60 degree from it I am well inside my left limit. Pan 9 KU is at 58 degree (I think I am reading a safety T on my Howitzer) So. If I can read 61.5 Sat. just the FTA section, (by the way I like the middle channel with the skull on the screen accusing the whole world of doing something illegal with a blanket statement.) "You have modified your receiver!!!!" Ha, ha I guess they do not know that any 99 cents receiver can read those 3 FTA fees. From there to Amazonas it's only 1.5 degrees. Here, my receiver has major problems as before I do not have Amazonas info at all.
I think my receiver has the information erase on purpose. I wonder if that is the reason why my provider went off the air. I will pay $50 dollars to read the court case in queens, NY about their lawsuit. There is not other reason why they went DEAD. Now, back to my problem ; my left limit is far from amazonas. There are only two more degrees from Amazonas to PaN-9. I went to my roof and I saw the scale on the back of my HH100 and I saw about 12 degree marks on it that I could rotate(some more). Why It's that I can not see Pas-9 KU. I would say the top part of house roof could be in the line of sight. Could this be a cause why I can not read PAN-9 KU.
Any ideas will be appreciated. Yes! this time the mumbers match. So, that is out of the equation.
Baya.

fortec 36, HH100, topfield 3200IF 96.5, 33.5 with a Universal LNB

To get PAS9 you need a Universal LNB, not a standard LNB

What kind of LNB do you have? It has to be able to get down to the low band.
Check the specs to see if the frequency range is 10.7-12.75 or 11.7-12.2

If its 10.7, then its a Universal :)

I got it from the gold supporter store Sadoun. Let me read the e-mail

Okay, This one Invacom Universal single KU 0.3 DB SNH-031

PBS I got the tern from THe preachers at TBN being so happy that Iraqis could read their station. I leave it alone now. I do not want to get in a religious fight. I read a lot about the crusadors.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)