Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cham

VE4GLS
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 19, 2008
Boonies
Interesting program on Cubavision, all about electricity, likely for schools etc. Kind of confusing they seem to be using different symbols for E, R, and maybe P. "I" seems the same though. Thought those symbols were international, obviously I am wrong. Something to keep in mind when working on equipment from other countries I suppose...
There is getting to be a lot of Spanish being spoken in my area as there is a lot of immigrants coming from South America as there is a lot of work available and no one locally to fill the positions. Some of the local communities are really expanding! I am hoping to pick up the language a bit so nice to have all these Spanish channels from Cuba etc.

Sure you´ll find some interesting spanish programming in the cuban channels, I mean aside from the US movies and shows in it´s original english audio (some of them with the CTV logo :D).
On 30w you may also find some interesting spanish language shows on the south american channels and in one of the channels from Spain.

South America to Manitoba, what a shock to their systems. Here in the Niagara farm area we hear a lot of Spanish due to the migrant farm hands a lot from Mexico.

Many come up for the summer and end up staying, even with the cold winter weather. Guess the cold is better than the alternative, you can put on a parka. You don't end up getting filled with holes up here!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts