Cubs acquire Harden from A's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
ESPN - Cubs trade four players to A's for pitchers Harden, Gaudin - MLB

Can you say "Firesale?"

The A's are getting rid of EVERY decent player, it seems.

Two things, BTW:

1. I think Cust will be gone next year

2. BlackHitachi must be fuming- Oakland gets rid of EVERYBODY

You are DARN right i am!!! Every year i support this team and this is what they do for the loyal fans! Every year we have to get used to new players.. I am so tired of watching Ex A's playing for other teams and in the world series@!!:mad:

I would like to see the A's go for it and make a run for it. It's frustrating trying to get behind your team and everytime it seems like they are making a run, they trade there players. I have to go look at the standings but are the A's playing pretty good ball this year?

As a long suffering A's Fan, I've seen this Billy Bean act way to many times before. Hey, I know let's get rid of all our best players and get absolutely nothing in return. I would really hate to think that the A's are becoming the memphis grizzilies of baseball. What's even more maddening is that they're actually still in semi-contention. I guess Kurt Suzuki and Jack Cust better not get too comfortable in the bay area, because they're next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)