Current Directv New Customer Deal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

hdtvtechno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Whats the current Directv New customer deal promo ?

I trying to sign up a buddy of mine via the friend refferal program
he tells me they didnt offer him any hbo or showtime or starz whats so ever..
I think it was free hbo showtime starz for 3 months ?

he got the plus dvr programming package for 44.99

I believe until the end of the month it's 4 months of Premier for free when you buy the Sunday Tickets package for 74.99/mo over 4 months. If memory serves me correct, this deal usually goes until the end of this month/middle of next.

I think it is either premier w/ ST or just the normal package with the $17 discount right now. I don't recall any othe freebies floating around (but haven't looked all that close).

I think it is either premier w/ ST or just the normal package with the $17 discount right now. I don't recall any othe freebies floating around (but haven't looked all that close).

I don't see why anyone would take anything but the free 4 months premier. Even if you don't want the sunday ticket, you can get all the premium channels for four months. Afetr the months just downgrade your package to what you want. That's just me though.

Remember - you're paying for ST, it is basically $75 toatl for the first 4 months, then goes to $100+.

If you have no interest in football or desire for all the premiums, the $17 discount off regular packages is better.

Sorry, it's actuall $18.

If you take Choice, for example, instead of paying $53/mo you pay $35 a month for the first year.

$18 off / month for 1 year. New sub promo that don't want premier/sunday ticket.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)