• Want them but don't expect to have a 211/411 by then

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • Want them but don't expect to have a 622 by then

Votes: 129 60.8%
  • Not care because they don't want them anyway

Votes: 28 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's missing is some kind of announcement and PLAN in writing. Too vague and non-commital.

Where can we actually read about the planned conversion and distribution dates in writing? Everything seems like heresay.

Poke said:
Yeah just waiteing untill Feb 2 due to the last CSR I spoke with on Friday said they would not have the new Promo Codes untill then. I just plan on upgradeing my 811 to a 211 but my local reseller does not have any in stock right now. So Feb 2 I will go in get my Dish 1000 and hope that he can get a 211 between now and then. But going to waite untill Feb 2 due to the CSR's will have the info on the new HD Plans.
211 Dish'n'it'up rules for retailers are in place, and at least MY distributor has them in stock. Dunno what THEIR problem is.

SimpleSimon said:
211 Dish'n'it'up rules for retailers are in place, and at least MY distributor has them in stock. Dunno what THEIR problem is.

What's your distributor saying about 622s?

Any feel for how well supply will meet demand?
Are they going to let those of us with 942 / 921s get in line before April 1st and just wait until then to apply for the $200 rebate?

And then there is the mystery of the vip 222 dual rec'r which some of us want. If they aren't going to be available for a long time, they should give us a 211 and exchange it later. fat chance. Guessing the reason the 222 won't be available as soon as the 622 is that they are focusing mfg resources on getting the 622 supplies up first. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)