Current Promo: 3 mos SHO & HBO

AlaskanPrincess

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 2, 2009
Sunny Southwest
When I ordered Dish (Silver pkg) I was told 3 months free SHO & HBO. I changed guide to fav's channels subscribed to - and neither channel displays. So, since it's a promo, I went back to 'all channels' and both channels display in red, and say 'these aren't channels you're subscribed to.'
Was the sales rep in error when he told me I'd get this promo??

When I ordered Dish (Silver pkg) I was told 3 months free SHO & HBO. I changed guide to fav's channels subscribed to - and neither channel displays. So, since it's a promo, I went back to 'all channels' and both channels display in red, and say 'these aren't channels you're subscribed to.'

If you just signed up with Dish you should get it,I did you need to contact Dish if they tell you no send an email to ceo@dishnetwork.com explaining your problem.Good Luck!:)

I got it back in Oct. when I restored my service from being on vacation status. No problem as soon as my programming came back on I had HBO and showtime as well as the cinemax 1 penny deal. The customer rep that gave it to me said I had been a loyal customer since 1997.

I called and signed up for this promotion as well. It has been 2 days since I called and signed up for it and still nothing. I'll probably call about it later on tonight.

HBO & Sho 3 Mo. Offer for New & Existing Customers--Ends 1/3/10--Restrictions Apply

"New, first-time DISH Network customers: Requires participation in Digital Home Advantage with 24-month commitment and minimum qualifying programming, including a minimum of Classic Bronze 100, TurboHD Bronze, DishLATINO Clásico or a select International programming package. You will receive a credit for each of the first 3 months. After 3 months you must call to downgrade or then-current price will apply. Offer expires 1/31/10. Offer subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply - click here for Digital Home Advantage Terms and Conditions.

Existing DISH Network customers: requires qualifying programming package, including a minimum of Classic Bronze 100, TurboHD Bronze, DishLATINO Clásico or a select International programming package. You must either sign up for AutoPay with Paperless Billing or provide a valid email address. You will receive a credit for each of the first 3 months. After 3 months you must call to downgrade or then-current price will apply. Offer expires 1/31/10. Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Customers who have received HBO or Showtime as part of a free promotion within the last 6 months are not eligible."

[Source: http://www.dishnetwork.com/redirects/promotion/special/default.aspx]

Aerc, Sorry to hear UR experiencing same problem. Mojo, I did do 24 month commitment: 9 mos. 'free' home protection with provision customer has to cancel or then be billed for that service; subscribed to Silver package. Did NOT sign up for auto pay (I've seen too many friends that couldn't cancel auto pays with their bank, the payee has to process cancellation) - so I didn't get the 1 cent MAX promo. I'm still hopeful I can work through all these issues....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts