Current Spot Beam Maps

cspiteri

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
Can someone please provide a link of current spot beam maps for Dish Network 110 & 119 satellites?

Thanks digiblur for the reply. I must be missing something as I couldn`t find the spot beam maps for 110 & 119 in THELIST at the top of the page.
The reason I`m wanting this information is so I can determine which locals I can get from a given physical location.

Thanks digiblur for the reply. I must be missing something as I couldn`t find the spot beam maps for 110 & 119 in THELIST at the top of the page.
The reason I`m wanting this information is so I can determine which locals I can get from a given physical location.

TheList is littered with tons of links to the spotbeam maps for each set of locals. There's even a page with a list of all the markets sorted by state. Pick the market you want, look at the list of channels, you'll see the spotbeam they are located on. Click the spotbeam link and you'll see the map with all the channels on that spotbeam.

SatelliteGuys.US_TheList - Subscription dishnetworkmarkets

Scott & digiblur: Thanks for your replies. I spent considerable time on the link and was able to find a map for 110 transponder 39 (Southern California) but it did not list the spotbeams.
Specifically I`m trying to find the spotbeams for 110 Tr25 Spot 42 (Bakersfield locals), TR27 Spot 39 (El Centro, Yuma locals) TR31 Spot 39 (Palm Springs locals).
Am I just not looking hard enough at the link that I`m missing this or????

cspiteri said:
Scott & digiblur: Thanks for your replies. I spent considerable time on the link and was able to find a map for 110 transponder 39 (Southern California) but it did not list the spotbeams.
Specifically I`m trying to find the spotbeams for 110 Tr25 Spot 42 (Bakersfield locals), TR27 Spot 39 (El Centro, Yuma locals) TR31 Spot 39 (Palm Springs locals).
Am I just not looking hard enough at the link that I`m missing this or????

Follow my steps I listed above...step by step.

Thanks for all the help. I finally figured it out. There is a lot of GREAT information contained in this feature of this site!!

cspiteri said:
Thanks for all the help. I finally figured it out. There is a lot of GREAT information contained in this feature of this site!!

Lots of information and different ways to look at it. The info is automatically updated any time there are any changes by the uplink report application.

Ok, when you look at the spot beam maps there are two ovals (green and yellow). Do these have to do with signal strength or the limits of the spot beams? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts