Current/Upcoming 3D Titles and Promos

Amazon added
IMAX: Space Station 3d. Really liked this one when I saw it at the IMAX at the National Air and Space Museum

Clash or the Titans, Step Up 3d, and Cats and Dogs:The Revenge of Kitty Galore are up for pre-order.

Given all the comments about the poor conversion to 3d of Clash of the Titans, I will definitely give it a pass.

Universe: 7 Wonders of the Solar System [Blu-ray 3D] [History Channel] Is up at Amazon.

And an oddity
3D Magic Forest [Blu-Ray 3D]

Alice in Wonderland 3d on December 7?

Apparently Sony's exclusive was limited for a short time. Disney is listing it as generally available on December 7th. I haven't seen any sites listing it for pre-purchase yet.

I wonder when some of Disney's other 3D titles such as Bolt will be available.

Disney website does have it listed as 12/7 but no order link either. Maybe they can't put it up until the Sony exclusive officially ends. Who knows.

S~

Alice in Wonderland 3D now up for pre-sale on Amazon and Wal-mart. Currently Walmart has the better price, but I expect Amazon will eventually change its price which is only $5 off MSRP.

I do wonder about why they bother with a 4 pack. I was already giving away my two and three pack DVD's to relatives. Now I also have a blu-ray I will not bother using.

Currently BB and WallyWorld both have it at 34.95. I sent an e-mail to Amazon yesterday letting them know that their prices are higher than everyone else.

S~

Coraline

And I guess the ideal for Panasonic is reaching an end on its first 3d title. Coraline 3d is up with a Jan 4th release date.

I saw Alice in Wonderland 3D at a Sams Club yesterday. Someone made a mistake and put it out early (probably not realizing it was a new version of the movie). It is a 4 disc set with a gold colored background.

Tangled 3D up for Preorder on Amazon. No release date yet. $29.99. Not sure if the $8 coupon is still there. I used it.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)