Watched it on N3D. I liked it.

S~

Thanks.

Also watching these:

51USwAl6TbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

61w7WkDtsaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Cool, added to my Ookong.

Crap, I did not even think about that!

Side note, howd you like THX mode until you got it calibrated?

Sorry. I had to have an emergency tooth extraction yesterday. I like THX mode. Worked great. A few minor tweaks was about it.

S~

Thanks.

Also watching these:

51USwAl6TbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

61w7WkDtsaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Cool, added to my Ookong.

Not sure why Amazon's special page for 3d movies is so slow to show that these are available for preorder.
Amazon.com: The Ultimate Wave: Tahiti (IMAX) [3D Blu-ray]: Kelly Slater, Raimana Van Bastolaer, Michael Hanrahan, Stephen Low: Movies & TV
Amazon.com: Dinosaurs: Giants of Patagonia [3D Blu-ray]: Donald Sutherland, Marc Fafard: Movies & TV
Also available for preorder and not on the page
Yogi Bear
Ultimage G's: Zac's Flying dream
Green Hornet

Inception is now going to be redone in 3D.

Clash of the Titans director Jonathan Liebesman has disclosed that Christopher Nolan has agreed to convert Inception into 3D. Liebesman made the startling revelation in an interview with Movieweb.com as he discussed how Warner Bros. had persuaded him to convert his own Wrath of the Titans, a sequel, into 3D. “I didn’t want to convert,” he said, given the critical drubbing the 3D conversion of Clash had received. “But Warner Bros. showed me how far conversions have come. You’ve got Chris Nolan doing Inception, converting the DVD, you’ve got Harry Potter being converted, Star Wars being converted, so the conversion process has improved dramatically in the past two years.” While it was well known that the Potter and Star Wars movies were being converted, it came as a surprise that Nolan, who has said that he is “not a fan of 3D,” had agreed to such an alteration.

Report: Nolan Converting Inception To 3D

I hope they continue to improve 2D to 3D, as Im sure they will. And yes, I wil buy and watch this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)