Current/Upcoming 3D Titles and Promos

Megamind 3D

Latest Samsung 3d kit is out. Includes the previous Shrek series with vouchers for the last Shrek and voucher for Megamind. Wish they would offer these things two those of us who already have Samsung sets and don't need anymore glasses.

I just wish they would offer titles to everyone.

S~

Yes. I want to get me hands on Avatar and don't need another 3d Blu-ray player (currently the cheapest way to get a copy.

Also looks like this Samsung kit may include the Bluetooth 3d glasses that are not compatible with the 2010 sets, only the 2011 sets,:( which I don't even see as available yet.

Saw Yogi last evening in 3D. Won't comment on the story and genre. The 3D implementation was very good. Even the extras were done in 3D, which was cool.

Any news on Up?

Not among those that Disney announced for Blu-Ray 3d release in 2011.

Titles announced were Tron Legacy, Tangled, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Bolt, Meet The Robinsons, Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, G-Force, and Chicken Little.

However the announcement said "The Walt Disney Company is setting expectations for 2011 Blu-ray 3D releases high with at least 15 titles planned for release", so not all titles are mentioned. So perhaps Up may be added.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)