Current/Upcoming 3D Titles and Promos

tnsprin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 27, 2003
Amazon added
IMAX: Space Station 3d. Really liked this one when I saw it at the IMAX at the National Air and Space Museum

tnsprin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 27, 2003
Clash or the Titans, Step Up 3d, and Cats and Dogs:The Revenge of Kitty Galore are up for pre-order.

Given all the comments about the poor conversion to 3d of Clash of the Titans, I will definitely give it a pass.

tnsprin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 27, 2003
Universe: 7 Wonders of the Solar System [Blu-ray 3D] [History Channel] Is up at Amazon.

And an oddity
3D Magic Forest [Blu-Ray 3D]

tnsprin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 27, 2003
Alice in Wonderland 3d on December 7?

Apparently Sony's exclusive was limited for a short time. Disney is listing it as generally available on December 7th. I haven't seen any sites listing it for pre-purchase yet.

I wonder when some of Disney's other 3D titles such as Bolt will be available.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Disney website does have it listed as 12/7 but no order link either. Maybe they can't put it up until the Sony exclusive officially ends. Who knows.

S~

tnsprin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 27, 2003
Alice in Wonderland 3D now up for pre-sale on Amazon and Wal-mart. Currently Walmart has the better price, but I expect Amazon will eventually change its price which is only $5 off MSRP.

I do wonder about why they bother with a 4 pack. I was already giving away my two and three pack DVD's to relatives. Now I also have a blu-ray I will not bother using.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Currently BB and WallyWorld both have it at 34.95. I sent an e-mail to Amazon yesterday letting them know that their prices are higher than everyone else.

S~

tnsprin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 27, 2003
Coraline

And I guess the ideal for Panasonic is reaching an end on its first 3d title. Coraline 3d is up with a Jan 4th release date.

Tron

SatelliteGuys Master
May 6, 2005
Metro New Orleans, LA
I saw Alice in Wonderland 3D at a Sams Club yesterday. Someone made a mistake and put it out early (probably not realizing it was a new version of the movie). It is a 4 disc set with a gold colored background.

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Tangled 3D up for Preorder on Amazon. No release date yet. $29.99. Not sure if the $8 coupon is still there. I used it.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts