Not sure how reliable but,

"On Tuesday, September 6th, 2011

Paramount/Dreamworks home entertainment will release
3D versions of:

How to Train Your Dragon
Monsters Vs. Aliens and
Megamind

as Best Buy exclusives."
Monsters vs Aliens, HTTY Dragon & Megamind 3D - Best Buy Exclusives - Sept 6th, 2011 - Blu-ray Forum

The pre-orders for
How to Save Your Dragon
Megamind

are now up at Best Buy. I expect Monsters vs aliens will be soon. Currently listed at $34.99 each.

I'll wait until the Sunday flier. I think they're going to do the same promo. Save a $5 and $10.

S~

I'll wait until the Sunday flier. I think they're going to do the same promo. Save a $5 and $10.

S~
They have HTTY, MvA, and MM up at $29.99. Available 9/11. Some have gotten them who preordered with store pickup, but were only given them because of the screwup in the earlier listing. Supposively they will be going back up to $34.99 after the first week.

Blah! It wasn't that good in 3D in the theater so I don't care about that on in 3D.

I think it's only going to be a month like Narnia. WB would be stupid to do exclusives through the holiday season. Of course Warner is pretty stupid anyways. There new thing is going to extend Redbox and NF releases to 3 months from 28 days.

S~

just received captain america and the 3D is very good and would recomend picking this movie up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)