Status
Not open for further replies.

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
Gone for me on FF & IE. Is this something new or privacy related?

That's a no go. Get this message below. It's not really that important. I was just curious......

vBulletin Message

stardust3, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

That's a no go. Get this message below. It's not really that important. I was just curious......

vBulletin Message

stardust3, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
same here.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Read my blog post for info on where it went. :)

Blog post? Is that some new option that doesn't show in the satelliteguys app?

Sent from my DROIDX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)