Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I would like to take a moment to welcome the members of DBSTalk to SatelliteGuys!

Today is the day that DBSTalk is scheduled to be taken over and assimilated by VirtalScope. We wish former DBSTalk owner David Bott all the best, as many may of may not know David kicked prostate cancers ass earlier this year and David and his wife Brenda are now traveling the country in their custom motor coach and you can follow their adventures over a Outside Our Bubble

Its been 19 years since I started SatelliteGuys and in that time we have had only one owner. While DBSTalk is now going on their third owner SatelliteGuys has only had one owner me. Over the past 19 years SatelliteGuys has grown into one of the most successful and trusted Satellite Forums in the United States, something I am damn proud of.

During that 19 years SatelliteGuys has grown into so much more than just Satellite Talk, we have forums on almost any topic. We have worked hard to make SatelliteGuys friendly place much like you favorite neighborhood bar, and we have an extra seat for you!

We hope what DBSTalk is down and after it changes over that you will check out SatelliteGuys and decide to stick around. who knows you might like it so much you may want to call it home.

Thanks for checking us out and for being part of SatelliteGuys! :)

Well since Crodrules is banned here and tried getting in again (for the 30th+ time that I count) she is upset that I still won't let her back in, soo she started a thread over there... lol thanks for the free advertising Crod. (Not to mention how many fake names she has over there)

So I guess the above welcome excludes Crodrules and Claude. Lol. :D

She's already getting dissed over there for her post about this thread, lol

Losers gotta keep losing, they just never learn how to play well with others... Maybe we need more Report Cards tracking for people, like from kindergarten.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Well since Crodrules is banned here and tried getting in again (for the 30th+ time that I count) she is upset that I still won't let her back in, soo she started a thread over there... lol thanks for the free advertising Crod. (Not to mention how many fake names she has over there)

So I guess the above welcome excludes Crodrules and Claude. Lol. :D
WOW I didn't know she was a her!!

Since it is being mentioned there, I am no longer banned from there, David said I was welcome back at the Home Theater Cruise. Just never had the desire to go back.

The only times I go back now was to see the changes they made today (I guess the name of the site is now according to their home page is "Digital Bit Streams Forums Forum") and sometimes to check the Uplink Reports that James does (and does a good job at)

The entire "war" ended when David purchased the site from Chris. I enjoyed working with David on a number of things over the years including the Home Theater Cruise. I wish him nothing but the best.

From where I sit now DBSTalk is dead... Long live DBSTalk. Now back to worrying about SatelliteGuys and making sure I give you the best experience I can. :)

I logged in there for the first time in about 5 years today. I only did it to see what crod had to say...:D
I just logged in for the first time in a long time just to see the new look, and saw the thread Scott mentioned plastered on the front page. Had a good laugh about it, as Scott clearly wished David his best and congratulated him on kicking cancer's ass.

Mine are the same as here. Like to keep things simple. :D

And before anyone mentions online safety, anything related to financial or shopping have completely different credentials, as I keep those different than forum logins.
I am the same way. And I hate that I get a warning message about my "insecure password" Saying that it is used on over 100 sites whenever I log in to one of them.
For my secure sites each have their own complex password and the password is never shared between sites.

I just logged in for the first time in a long time just to see the new look, and saw the thread Scott mentioned plastered on the front page. Had a good laugh about it, as Scott clearly wished David his best and congratulated him on kicking cancer's ass.
Say hello to JL for me. :nana