Proud Day! Welcome DIRECTV Cutting Edge!

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Today is a very exciting day for SatelliteGuys as we welcome the DIRECTV Cutting Edge program to its new home here at SatelliteGuys!

The Cutting Edge Program lets DIRECTV customers help test new receiver software and features. If you ever wanted to help test and shape receiver software here is your chance! The Cutting Edge Program was formed back in 2006 to help provide feedback to DIRECTV to help make their products better for all!

With the Cutting Edge Program we welcome new staff members to SatelliteGuys, the same team who has been running the program for all this time! Please help us welcome Stuart Sweet, Doctor J, Gary Toma, Tom Speer, Carl Leon and Kyl416!

It should be noted while SatelliteGuys is giving the Cutting Edge this new home, will be continued to be managed and run by the folks listed above. SatelliteGuys is keeping its hands out of the program and we are letting the experts do what they have done so amazingly well over the years. Again, SatelliteGuys will not be making any changes to the program, it will be run entirely by the CE staff.

With our new DIRECTV experts being here we have revamped our DIRECTV forums as well!

We have always been known for our world class DISH and Free to Air Satellite Support over the years, and now we are proud to bump up our DIRECTV support as well. Now no matter what kind of satellite help you need we can help you, and we can do it better than anyone else.

Please help us welcome the Cutting Edge team, and we hope to see many of you helping to make the DIRECTV experience an even better one.

A big thank you to Stuart Sweet from SolidSignal.COM for helping to make SatelliteGuys the new home of the Cutting Edge!

This just solidifies why we are known as “America’s Satellite Information Source!”

Thank You for being here!

Today is a very exciting day for SatelliteGuys as we welcome the DIRECTV Cutting Edge program to its new home here at SatelliteGuys!

The Cutting Edge Program lets DIRECTV customers help test new receiver software and features. If you ever wanted to help test and shape receiver software here is your chance! The Cutting Edge Program was formed back in 2006 to help provide feedback to DIRECTV to help make their products better for all!

With the Cutting Edge Program we welcome new staff members to SatelliteGuys, the same team who has been running the program for all this time! Please help us welcome Stuart Sweet, Doctor J, Gary Toma, Tom Speer, Carl Leon and Kyl416!

It should be noted while SatelliteGuys is giving the Cutting Edge this new home, will be continued to be managed and run by the folks listed above. SatelliteGuys is keeping its hands out of the program and we are letting the experts do what they have done so amazingly well over the years. Again, SatelliteGuys will not be making any changes to the program, it will be run entirely by the CE staff.

With our new DIRECTV experts being here we have revamped our DIRECTV forums as well!

We have always been known for our world class DISH and Free to Air Satellite Support over the years, and now we are proud to bump up our DIRECTV support as well. Now no matter what kind of satellite help you need we can help you, and we can do it better than anyone else.

Please help us welcome the Cutting Edge team, and we hope to see many of you helping to make the DIRECTV experience an even better one.

A big thank you to Stuart Sweet from SolidSignal.COM for helping to make SatelliteGuys the new home of the Cutting Edge!

This just solidifies why we are known as “America’s Satellite Information Source!”

What about a Cutting Edge for DISH TV?

Outstanding news. Maybe someday a cuttingedge group for DirecTV Stream. It was awesome to be part of this program at its inception. To see the birth of multi-room connections, streaming music files, and, of course the NOMAD... Great times every Friday night.

What about a Cutting Edge for DISH TV?

We have one but it’s private by invite only. They pick people when they ask me to post they need people to help test.

We have quite a number of SatelliteGuys members who help test hardware and software for Dish.

We are proud to work with Dish they are a great partner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold this guy DIRECTV WHEN IT WAS STILL, AND NO PLAYBOY CH

Pegasus Satellite Television​

licensed-image

That's a blast from the past, I think I traded that useless end-of-life relic in for a 15% discount on a new router at Best Buy (since it had an ethernet port it qualified)... :D
Fun fact...I still have the SatGo setup that I bought from you many years ago. I still use the case to pick up 119 on my 211z with Welcome Pack for those away from home moments.

Reactions: Tampa8
Not sure why some people have to come in and try tearing down the place because they can't accept the good news and. must try tearing down the folks running it.

We don't have time for that stuff here. We are trying to help the world of Satellite and are proud to be able to support them.

User banned.

Thank you to everyone that ran the CE Program over the years and Thanks to Scott G here for giving CE a new home here! I've been away from posting on forums the last couple years but I did subscribe to a lot of the threads to give me something to follow.
Stuart, you've spent a lot of time keeping things running over the years, I hope this move gives you a little extra time in your life!