Cushions for Hooters bar stools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing you wife to Hooters? That makes as much sense as bringing sand to the beach.

Bringing you wife to Hooters? That makes as much sense as bringing sand to the beach.

Yes indeed! The ladies love the ladies! Ask me if I'd prefer going with a group of guys to the "$1 tipping bar" or bring the group of guys and the wife/gf?

Let's just say I don't leave home without her ;)

Yes indeed! The ladies love the ladies! Ask me if I'd prefer going with a group of guys to the "$1 tipping bar" or bring the group of guys and the wife/gf?

Let's just say I don't leave home without her ;)

Aint that the truth! You get ALOT more attention with a female or two in the group than a bunch of hardlegs at those places. You are better off by yourself than with a group of men.

My wife enjoys Hooters also. I do not think I have been by myself since we have been married (even though we do not go much)

Did we catch his age? Maybe the pain on his ass makes his back hurt?
Honestly, even age aside, I probably would not look twice at this if I happened to be there. Guy wants a comfy seat, he plans on being there for a while, and the stools suck. Even IF someone that had too much time on their hands to watch me cared, I wouldnt.:p

Last edited:
Not sure if this was mentioned. Just bring a jacket. Then you won't look like a dweeb carrying a cushion in, breaking the Hooters man-law. Then just sit on your jacket.

Not sure if this was mentioned. Just bring a jacket. Then you won't look like a dweeb carrying a cushion in, breaking the Hooters man-law. Then just sit on your jacket.
I'm 27, and I've tried sitting on the jacket but that doesn't help a great deal. At this point though I'm trying to convince everyone to just come by my place and watch the event there on my two HDTVs (although my wife has said that she plans on using the smaller one to watch movies by herself... :what)
I'm hoping that once people break the price down (if my math is correct they'd have to pay $12.99 each to cover the PPV costs) and also look at the value they're getting (like having to pay the same price for 2 beers @ Hooters as a 6 pack at a liquor store) as well as the added comfort and access to 3 game systems and 4 fake musical instruments as well as any food they want versus what's at Hooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts