Cushions for Hooters bar stools

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I understand if this is a night out with you and the friends, but if the cost of the PPV Wrestling is a part of reason why you're going to Hooters so you can see it for free, isn't the cost of these "cushions" + food + drinks going to offset that expense?
I agree. I bought some cushions for my bar stools at home and they will run you $15-$20 each.

Ask your friends to split the cost of the PPV and the cost of the refreshments. It will be cheaper than several hours at Hooters...

Not to bust on you, but wouldn't you look like MORE of a dork by bringing your own fluffy cushion to a bar than standing up every once in a while?
Look: I'm not going to bring a big, fat, frilly cushion that sticks out like a sore thumb. I've seen small, more "subtle" bar stool cushions in my life that fit the bill perfectly. Unfortunately these weren't in any stores so I can't just go there and thus solve my own problem.

Back to the subject at hand. If you wanted a bar stool cushion (regardless of why or where it is going to be used), where would you look for it?

Here's an idea that makes it more portable and will also actually take care of other issues that might arise:

diapers.jpg

I agree. I bought some cushions for my bar stools at home and they will run you $15-$20 each.

Ask your friends to split the cost of the PPV and the cost of the refreshments. It will be cheaper than several hours at Hooters...
I do that once in a while, but if we're meeting with a bunch of other people, it's a little annoying to have everyone meet at my place or meet at theirs. I'm txting my friend now to see if we're meeting a bunch of people. If not, I may try and bring this back to my house. After all, I do have a 50" & 30" HDTV (ordering events on PPV on D* feeds all the receivers, right?) and every fast food place/restaurant that matters within 3 miles of my house.

As far as the cushions go, we typically go to Hooters for all of the "Original 4" PPV events, so the cushions would be used more than once.

Look: I'm not going to bring a big, fat, frilly cushion that sticks out like a sore thumb. I've seen small, more "subtle" bar stool cushions in my life that fit the bill perfectly. Unfortunately these weren't in any stores so I can't just go there and thus solve my own problem.

Back to the subject at hand. If you wanted a bar stool cushion (regardless of why or where it is going to be used), where would you look for it?

Why not a stadium cushion, with the logo of your favorite team. Cheap and effective. I have a couple of MICHIGAN cushions for use at the "Big House". Those aluminum bleachers are cold! Any sporting goods store has them.

I don't tell my wife about the "Curly Fries".:eek::D

It's usually my girl dragging me to Hooters and pointing out the nice ones....but then again it's expected since she also likes to go out to the bars where you bring lots of $1 bills.

Jeez... you guys are getting me hungry thinking of a buffalo chicken sandwich...3 mile sauce..with provolone cheese.

It's usually my girl dragging me to Hooters and pointing out the nice ones....but then again it's expected since she also likes to go out to the bars where you bring lots of $1 bills.

Jeez... you guys are getting me hungry thinking of a buffalo chicken sandwich...3 mile sauce..with provolone cheese.

I took my dad to a Steelers game one time, after the game I took him to Hooters, his first and only time, when my mom found out, she never let him forget it.

I told her it's a family restaurant, they have highchairs.

OP,

If you do this, you gotta take pictures. There are some great Hooters pictures over in the Sports forum and your would be a welcome addition! :) :)

I took my dad to a Steelers game one time, after the game I took him to Hooters, his first and only time, when my mom found out, she never let him forget it.

I told her it's a family restaurant, they have highchairs.

I don't see what the big deal is with Hooters. Hell I bring my kids there sometimes. Maybe if I was like 15 and my dad brought me there I'd be bragging about it to my friends but other than that I go strictly for the food. In my eyes I would consider it a family restaurant. You can see more on regular TV.... now if you had brought your dad to strip club then I could understand if mom got pissed, some women don't like those type of places...but then again some do...most I know go with their husbands/boyfriends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts