customer appreciation deal... whats the catch?

hdmi_guy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
I got a mailing about the free hd receiver upgrade, 3 months of movies channels etc. i forget all the details but whats the deal with it. seems to good to be true. is it a deal and then your payment jumps after the intro period?

I got a mailing about the free hd receiver upgrade, 3 months of movies channels etc. i forget all the details but whats the deal with it. seems to good to be true. is it a deal and then your payment jumps after the intro period?
The Only Catch is a 24 month contract.

The free offer from Dish Direct expires 1/31/09. The offer aplies to 622/612 for qualifing customers. If you want to up-grade, better not wait.

I got that email and called about it. Said I wanted the 722. She said no, that the offer for a free 722 doesn't start til Feb. 1st. Does anyone know anything about this?

Guess I'll just wait a week and call back.

I got that email and called about it. Said I wanted the 722. She said no, that the offer for a free 722 doesn't start til Feb. 1st. Does anyone know anything about this?

Guess I'll just wait a week and call back.

I thought the 722 with no upfront cost was for newbies only. That does start Feb. 1. This offer is for existing subs and doesn't cover the 722 iirc.

I personally have the 722 now...but will not upgrade to the 722k, I am going to wait and get the 922 with the duel tuners and bigger HDD. Plus better navigation from the pics we have seen. Hoping the price is sub $200 for updgrading.

I have two 622s. I called and was told that I already got what they are offering and plus its for customers without HD programming. So it was a no go! Plus, this topic has already been chatted about. Just look at my previous posts and you will see I already commented about IT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)