cute Japanese dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
None of the pix of cute Japanese dishes I have, would be suitable for this forum...
... and that's what I thought about when I saw your thread. ;)
Unfortunately, the link didn't go anywhere -
403Error - Forbidden

:(

None of the pix of cute Japanese dishes I have, would be suitable for this forum...
... and that's what I thought about when I saw your thread. ;)
Unfortunately, the link didn't go anywhere -
403Error - Forbidden

:(

Haha, I'm sure those are some very cute dishes.

What's up with the 403Error Forbidden? Maybe because I set my browser to not send referrer info? I've run across this discrepancy -- links that work for me, but not for others.

Anyway, here the pic.

dish.jpg

I thought that maybe your were going to say that MASPRO came out with a cute Minnie Mouse dish to go along with their Mickey Mouse satellite dish! I could not get the pic of the Mickey posted here but Google Mickey satellite dish and check it out! It is a cute Japanese dish to somebody! Could you imagine charlie offering such a dish, he does run quite a Mickey Mouse operation! :D

I saw those Mickey Mouse dishes, too, while searching in Japanese.

Also, the protective cones the vet puts on cats and dogs while they are recuperating, for some reason the Japanese think these look like satellite dishes. I've heard of Ku band, but not K9 band...

Also, the protective cones the vet puts on cats and dogs while they are recuperating, for some reason the Japanese think these look like satellite dishes...

One of ours cats just last week had one of those Flea To Air dish cones. It however was very poorly received by the cat. She wanted and would rather have "dish"! ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts