Cutting Edge is not for Earl, Stuart, or DBStalk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 12, 2007
Springfield, MA
Let's not be chicken over them and kiss you know what. They are disrespecting us. If you are not getting good service, don't call DBStalk, call DirecTV. A select few moderators get their payday, and use us as guinea pigs. Screw CE. Screw moderators pay checks, and how they treat us.
:mad:

Let's not be chicken over them and kiss you know what. They are disrespecting us. If you are not getting good service, don't call DBStalk, call DirecTV. A select few moderators get their payday, and use us as guinea pigs. Screw CE. Screw moderators pay checks, and how they treat us.

?

Do you mean call D* if you have a problem with a CE? If so I highly suggest you do not do that or none of us will be testing CEs. They already removed one feature because some dick called D* about it.

IF you have an issue with them, Man up and tell them over there. Not here. I strongly RECOMMEND That NOBODY calls D* Coustomer Service over the C and E process. Its something you agreed to when when you intsalled there C and E software. Dont like the rules. Then dont download. Im sure you can roll back to the national release. As much as there is a war between the two sites. The C and E is one common gloal that all D* users are uniteing to make D*'s DVRs compare to E*'s All this time and sweat will pay off! With that said Im closing this thread for now untill an admin can review it and deem if it needs to stay open. :)

I havent always agreed with those guys but dont participate in the CE if you feel this way. And dont contact Directv directly. I completely disagree with you and strongly encourage others to follow the guidelines. Else I am going to shut this thread down and I dont like censoring anything.

After Further Review the Zebra in the booth has decided that The play stands and the thread will remain closed JTN is charged for a time out! :) (I gota have some fun. It's football season and my bears totally suck!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.