Cutting the cord advice

Factory renewed Tivo Premieres are marked down and on sale at tivo's site right now for $99.
ip limiting is easy to get around with various free proxy services around the globe.

Factory renewed Tivo Premieres are marked down and on sale at tivo's site right now for $99.
ip limiting is easy to get around with various free proxy services around the globe.

With a FREE proxy service you usually get what you pay for. To stream video you need a quality VPN provider that has enough servers with lots of bandwidth. Both of which cost money.

I use 40 - 60GB of data monthly run through my VPN provider and I can stream smoothly form VPN servers 1200 - 4000 miles away at 4 - 7 Mbps. This costs me $7.00 per month on top of what I pay my ISP.

With a FREE proxy service you usually get what you pay for. To stream video you need a quality VPN provider that has enough servers with lots of bandwidth. Both of which cost money.

I use 40 - 60GB of data monthly run through my VPN provider and I can stream smoothly form VPN servers 1200 - 4000 miles away at 4 - 7 Mbps. This costs me $7.00 per month on top of what I pay my ISP.

Do you mind sharing which VPN you use? The couple that I have tried constantly disconnect (yes, all paid services!). I travel out of the US quite frequently and it would be nice to have a reliable service.

I use StrongVPN and I have no problems with streaming or disconnections. Part of the problem outside the US is having a reliable connection into the vpn. Some places are great and some are not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)