CW's ADDED: Minneapolis (WUCW-HD//23); Boston (WLVI-HD//56)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Attachments

• foot in mouth.gif
    foot in mouth.gif
    45.4 KB · Views: 215
When will Green Bay, WI CW-HD be available on DTV via satellite? I emailed my CW affiliate about they and they are more then willing to let DTV retransmit the signal.

I finally have to agree with the others that Q has no contacts, no inside or personal knowledge of ANYTHING remotely pertaining to the industry. He/she is here simply to bait us (me included) and get us into posting fits of rage; which we have all done to his/her delight and to the detriment of all our time which could be best spent elsewhere. I have NEVER seen anyone be SO WRONG, so many times yet continue to put forth such a huge false front. Hell, we are all wrong from time to time, but GEEZ this person takes the cake. I WILL NEVER AGAIN post replies or comments regarding anything Q says; and hope no one else will either; until he/she comes out of the fog he/she is living in. On that note; other users BE WARY of the "advise you may read or take from this user; IMHO!

I have seen one person confirm it is online, and many who do not. I can tell you after resetting my hr20 10 times the channel is not yet available. Just because it is in the online guide means nothing. It was also listed briefly in the online guide a few weeks ago, not sure why this keeps going on.

I have seen one person confirm it is online, and many who do not. I can tell you after resetting my hr20 10 times the channel is not yet available. Just because it is in the online guide means nothing. It was also listed briefly in the online guide a few weeks ago, not sure why this keeps going on.
AND????

YOU AREN'T IN THE BOSTON DMA! Charlestown RI is in the Providence dma. You don't even get WLVI.

YOU AREN'T IN THE BOSTON DMA! Charlestown RI is in the Providence dma. You don't even get WLVI.

Uh, I moved from that part of the world to boston a while ago. They did just recently get fios there though, but I've had it for longer than that.

Uh, I moved from that part of the world to boston a while ago. They did just recently get fios there though, but I've had it for longer than that.

Well then I stand corrected. I am wrong. Now, are you going to admit to being wrong about WLVI in hd?

When a new duplicate channel appears, you may need to go into your "favorites" list and re-check the channel. I had to with WUCW-HD today, at least.

Perhaps that might get WLVI-HD to appear. ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts