Cycling between two channels on one tuner.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

warkovision

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 30, 2004
Anyway to do this using one button? I can sort of accomplish a similar effect by switching between the two tuners by using the down button. However, if something is being recorded on the other tuner, this option isn't available. Given, the number of channels that we get nowadays, and the number of sporting events running simultaneously- I'm surprised that the software engineers haven't implemented memory location buttons like a car radio, where one could switch quickly between a number of stations.

warkovision said:
Anyway to do this using one button? I can sort of accomplish a similar effect by switching between the two tuners by using the down button. However, if something is being recorded on the other tuner, this option isn't available. Given, the number of channels that we get nowadays, and the number of sporting events running simultaneously- I'm surprised that the software engineers haven't implemented memory location buttons like a car radio, where one could switch quickly between a number of stations.

the "Last" button works.

And it is faster to switch between tuners with the "Live TV" button

ShadowEKU said:
the "Last" button works.

And it is faster to switch between tuners with the "Live TV" button

Doh! I didn't even look down there! I just always assume that button is "Enter." Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)