D-10 software Problem?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cueman98

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 14, 2004
Cocoa, Florida
Hi all,

just wondering if there has been a software "update" for D-10's recently. my program guide is not working as normal. If I'm watching a channel,then go to the guide and select another channel to tune in, the guide disapppears,but the screen stays black. also if i come out of the guide without doing anything, the picture freezes for a second then continues. I've tried resetting, but it only fixes the problem temporarily.

Any advice is appreciated.

You are not alone...

I have a D-10 200 and it was updated only a few days ago since then I have had two problems that were not there before

The picture freezes upon intro and exit of the guide

when selecting a channel from the guide the guide will disappear but the screen remains black
sometimes the audio comes in but the picture never does, you have to either type in the channel number or use the channel up down buttons to "surf" to the correct channel for the picture to come in

D10-100 = ?
D10-200 = 1004
D10-300= 100A

They've all had updates recently to fix a problem with the access cards. Wait until another update, or just get a D-11.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts