D* Ad

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
It will be up full time with the new sat, so hang on to your hats and it will be there ....

I know it will be there eventually but your response did not answer my question. Scott stated that it was all the providers fault that the channels were not launched so I just wanted verification on FSN Ohio.

The latest DirecTV commercial challenged Dish's charge that both offer the same thing by comparing baseball.

It was the same setup they have been using (the one in which they stole the Dish two TV comparison coming out of the floor) and they stated, "Dish says they have the same programming that Direct does...Really?" Then Direct showed YES, MLBNet, and EI, and then stated (this is the best part), "And this is only the baseball."

didnt we post the same thing yesterday DK?

by the way I love the one part
"Dish REFUSES to carry MLB Network, YES & MLB EI"

Sorry my bad. i thought i read the three pages.. i over stepped that then.

just i havent seen any more DISH ads and so far Directv has added the Satisfaction and sports ads on the air.

Dish has not fired back since then.

is dish running out of ideas? does directv have them by the balls on satisfaction and sports?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)