D* has picked the ball back up. IE: Nascar hotpass

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well he is one of the more popular drivers
Only because of his Dad. What did he win 1 race last year and None the year before. This is why this package failed D* 4 drivers a week and only 12 different drivers through out the year at best. Lets take a vote I say Dale Jr is on atleast 16 times this season on hot pass.

This is good news, I actually found out during the podcast while we were in production. I look forward to what ever Directv puts out as its better than nothing, and I hope it will compare to last year.

Only because of his Dad. What did he win 1 race last year and None the year before. This is why this package failed D* 4 drivers a week and only 12 different drivers through out the year at best. Lets take a vote I say Dale Jr is on atleast 16 times this season on hot pass.

That may be, however it does not change what I said. He is still one of the most poplular drivers, for whatever reason. It makes sense to have the most popular people available in a situation like this. Just my opinion

funny, last noteable post from satracer i saw was white flag, heading into turn 4. i didn't see anything about channel numbers already being asigned!

But, people reamed him while he was in charge! Not me, I was thrilled to have someone with a Network affiliation in charge.

We were warned about how it wouldn't improve with Malone in the driver's seat and it's true. I hate to say it, but I wish he would see to AT&T.

AT&T is still a possibility ....
They just now started thier agreement to sell D* along with thier phone and internet.
If things go well, you never know.

Someone awhile back said that it would be compition to thier own service of U-Verse, in some cases thats correct, but D* is available for the people that cannot currently get U-Verse.

Where I live U-Verse is just now being rolled out and there are alot of areas that it's NOT available yet.
They (at&t) don't turn up the whole city at once.

Jimbo

I think the general rumor was that HotPass was cancelled because it didn't make enough money to cover it's costs. If that was the case is it unreasonable for D* to cancel a money loosing product, I don't think so. OK, so what's the replacement, maybe they just haven't come up with something that will provide something different then what the network coverage has now at a cheap enough price that people would want to buy it.

They talked about this the other day on one of the Nascasr shows ....
Mentioned that it was strictly a cost and not enough subs ordering it.

If you think about it, they have to pay for everything themselves, the production (they don't use the network feeds) the announcers, each channel has it's own . ext.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts