D* is blacking out sportscenter?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It is blacked out here in Memphis as well. I have been on the phone with D for 15 minutes telling them that sportscenter is blacked out and they jsut said sorry. It should come back on later.

When i called D*, the csr told me that it will come back on when they are ready to turn it on.

11:50pm still blacked out..........flip the switch.

fyi, espn is NOT blacked out on 206, only on 73.

I live in downstate IL. I'd like to know why the the hell the a-holes blacked out the ESPN feed of the game when it's not even being shown on WGN or Comcast Chicago. This makes absolutely no sense and added with the HD lies looks rather shaddy. Did we suddenly get idiots from outer space throwing the switches today?

Boy D* is on the ball with these HD programming they took away the only watchchable thing on HD. Thanks again D* for this wonderful day

I live in downstate IL. I'd like to know why the the hell the a-holes blacked out the ESPN feed of the game when it's not even being shown on WGN or Comcast Chicago. This makes absolutely no sense and added with the HD lies looks rather shaddy. Did we suddenly get idiots from outer space throwing the switches today?

It was shown on FSN Ohio and if your in their area then it gets blacked out regardless if you get the channel or not. I get blacked out on Indians games even though I don't have any channel that shows them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts