D* picture to dark?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
My D* PQ is dark on the HDMI too. I thought it was me, but I guess everyone is having problems.. i'm been screwing with my TV calibration thinkin it was the TV, but I had E* and now that I think about it... It wasn't dark on the same input so must be the H10.. but anyway.. I love D* lot more than E* even though they want give me friggin waivers...

acpmadness said:
OMG dude, your crazy. GT4 outputs a 1080i signal and it looks great, no way in hell am I dropping the component cables for XBox and PS2.... I'll downgrade the H10 to s-video before my PS2 and Xbox. Or get ride of HD programming all together and go back to analog SD.

Radio Shack. Monster Cables 400 HDMI to DVI 24k gold plated, the best. You can buy cheap cables if you want I'm getting the good stuff.

125 is what it cost for a good HDMI to DVI cable. IF you would have asked your installer, chances are he could have brought you an HDMI cable. The HSP i work for will supply them if the customer chooses to do so. These are gold plated as well. Also, i know that DTV has sent out an update to H10s that was supposed to fix the black out problem....but i don't know if it was successful. But really you can't expect much from a generic Samsung product.

Haha, first time i've been on this board in like 3 months and I was shocked to see my post on the first page!

Hmmm... paying that kind of money for a HDMI cable is insane. A good quality one, gold connections and double shielded with quality connectors can be had for well under 50 bucks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)