*D Premier /HD new price?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ron61250

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 25, 2003
Horseheads, N.Y.
I get the Premier/HD/Networks Pac(no Locals). From what I am reading , if I want ALL the HD that direct offers my bill will go up $5/mo. because of the new "HD extra" pac. Is this correct?? thanks, Ron:)

I get the Premier/HD/Networks Pac(no Locals). From what I am reading , if I want ALL the HD that direct offers my bill will go up $5/mo. because of the new "HD extra" pac. Is this correct?? thanks, Ron:)

Not the way I read it. If you already have the hd pack, you are grandfathered in to the price increase. The extra $4.99 is for those that do not have hd yet.

Don't get your panties in a bunch over speculation that you may have to pony up $5 a month sometime in the future. Geeez, there has to be better things to worry about and dog gone it , today, there is NFL football to watch!!!

raoul5788 , thanks for the info. I could care less about the $5. as I will now be able to drop *E and save $111.50/mo. Ron:D

I don't believe its speculation at all. I saw a simular document the other night. The only thing that I didn't see on the documents I was shown was the exact launch date.

If you want HD from DirecTV, my advice is to SIGN UP NOW and lock in your price. :)

I don't believe its speculation at all. I saw a simular document the other night. The only thing that I didn't see on the documents I was shown was the exact launch date.

If you want HD from DirecTV, my advice is to SIGN UP NOW and lock in your price. :)

I got the document the other day. I chuckle and knew people where going to beyotch

Ok....I have Total Choice with NO locals...so I should be grandfathered in.....BUT I want be able to recieve all D* HD channels unless I choose a different package??
What channels will i not recieve.....?

Not the way I read it. If you already have the hd pack, you are grandfathered in to the price increase. The extra $4.99 is for those that do not have hd yet.
I think you're wishing between the lines. The only grandfathering mentioned in the various documents was for those without MPEG4 equipment.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)