D* Premium Package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

varaonaid

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2005
Hi,

I looked on Directv's website and am a little unclear as to what is included in the top premium package. Does it include HD, DVR, & HD channel package? I'm considering upgrading to it but if all of those items are addons, it's no longer cost effective. I've been a customer almost a year and a half so I've not been up to date on what they're offering existing customers. I have an HR23, and two H23's (pretty sure that's correct). I also have the whole home DVR. Was a beta tester and added the $3 to my package when it was no longer available for free. Any thoughts would be really helpful. Thanks in advance!

Rae
PS what's the new (er) Choice Ultimate package? Again, the site wasn't working for me so I couldn't see the differences. Any opinions on best value would be really appreciated!

Premier does not include HD or DVR service. You can see if Directv will get you free HD (you have to be paperless with autopay to get HD access for free). Choice Ultimate includes the encore channels, and the movie channels (east and west) which Choice and Choice Xtra do not. Choice Ultimate isn't bad. I would talk to customer service to see what they say.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)