D* Promo Notification

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lagman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 7, 2005
Does anyone know of a way to be automatically notified when D* does free promotions (i.e. free HBO over the weekend, etc)? It would be nice to know ahead of time.

Thanks,
Dan

On your "INFO" screen they will send a message to your box automatically, will look like a email icon. you can also check "Caller ID/Messages" for these notifications. Plus thsi forum usually makes a post a few weeks in advance to a "free" weekend promo.

On your "INFO" screen they will send a message to your box automatically, will look like a email icon. you can also check "Caller ID/Messages" for these notifications. Plus thsi forum usually makes a post a few weeks in advance to a "free" weekend promo.

They have this feature, but have not used it in YEARS :(

Jimbo

Does anyone know of a way to be automatically notified when D* does free promotions (i.e. free HBO over the weekend, etc)? It would be nice to know ahead of time.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan,
Go to D* website and sign up for the newsletter.
They usually send an email telling you what is happening and what is coming on PPV's and other things.

Here's the latest one I got, mind you there isn't anything being shown free this time, but this is where you would find that info when they do, or someone here will post when they find something ... We (They)generally try to have it in the sticky section until after the event is over.

http://customerinfo.directv.com/directv/?U7qyooIHqbchfatPx-yOJLbJwAlfpWbJU

Jimbo

I find this out by reading this web site. Thanks Sat guys you have saved me tons of $$$$ in promos.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)