gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
d-sonic-m3-5400-7-image1-lg.jpg

d-sonic-m3-5400-7-image3-lg.jpg

MSRP: $3,975 USD

My time spent with the M3 was terrific. The build quality is top notch, and the unit performed well with everything that I was able to throw at it. The M3 handled my system with ease, but with a larger system or difficult to drive speaker system, I have every faith it'll shine even more. At a price of almost $4K, this is by no means an inexpensive unit, and if you are playing in this sandbox you are lucky to have multiple options. However, if you have a large room and/or tough driving speakers, I'd say the M3-5400-7 should definitely be on your short?list.

Like many internet-direct companies, D?Sonic does offer a 30?day in home trial period; unfortunately this does not cover shipping in either direction and the company charges a 10% restocking fee. At $3975…and at >58lbs shipped, this is asking a lot. I know every company has reasons why they have these policies, but given its impossible to see how the M3 will perform in any other capacity, I'd encourage something a little more flexible from D-Sonic's end. Other than that quibble, I have no reservations about recommending the M3-?5400-7.

Link

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts