D10 Freezing Up?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

alton987

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 14, 2004
I have 4 units in the house. 3 D10's and 1 TS-360 Samsung. I have a Oval Dish and the 72.5 locals dish hooked through a 6X8 multi swtich. On two of my D10's and only when wacthing locals station the channels will freeze every few seconds. Its a intermendent problem. And my one of my D10's and TS-360 I never have trouble with the locals? I did the install my self. I going to swap loactions of the D10's and see if its a line issue. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this.

THanks

Help?

Come on guys no idea? Its not the reiecver, I swaped them and they only froze up in the same 2 locations.

Well you narrowed it down to the lines or the switch, how much more do you expect us to be able to tell you from your very brief description?

I have the same problem with my locals. I posted same question with glitchy locals. I have a Toshiba HD receiver. All channels are fine, HD is exceptional, but all locals are glitchy, about every 3 seconds. All my lines are new as I am an installer and wont settle for less, and I am still at a loss. No help from D* yet. Still working on a solution myself. Tried a new LNB to no avail. Do you have any line of sight issues?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)