D12-500 swim fix

Status
Please reply by conversation.

thetech2009

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 19, 2009
dallas

This download should correct the issues with banner not matching programming with SWM systems.

Date Product SW Version
Thu, Sep 24 D12-500 x1194

This will conclude the rollout of this software to the D12-500

Thanks thetech2009,

Your fixit post are very helpful to me!:cool:

I have one and the issue is annoying. Just wondering cause I am new at D*. I have to wait till Sept 24th to get the update? or can it be force now??

I would force with the 02468 on remote at boot up?

TIA
jet

Thanks thetech2009,

Your fixit post are very helpful to me!:cool:

I have one and the issue is annoying. Just wondering cause I am new at D*. I have to wait till Sept 24th to get the update? or can it be force now??

I would force with the 02468 on remote at boot up?

TIA
jet
yes that is how you would force it. that software like my post said will not be ready untill the 24th, that was sent to us from directv to give us a heads up that they finally got the software fixed.

Thanks again thetech2009,

So far leaving the power on, The issue seems to be ok. Well almost. Just plain tired of rebooting!

I will force the update after work tomorrow evening.

jet

Thanks again thetech2009,

So far leaving the power on, The issue seems to be ok. Well almost. Just plain tired of rebooting!

I will force the update after work tomorrow evening.

jet
red button reset will not work for this problem,well it will for a bit. unplug it completly from the power for 15-20secs this should last longer. and tomorrow is the 23rd so that will not do any good, the download will probably happen itself thursday morning around 2 or 3. if not then i would try the force

Sorry I was doing the power off on front panel. Unplug for a few minutes and plugging back in again. That is reseting not rebooting??? Correct?

So Thursday afternoon it is then.:)

jet

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts