D12-700 RECEIVER SATELLITE SETUP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

GeoTravel

Original poster
May 30, 2010
Texas
I have two regular receivers (D-12's) recently installed. I planned on using one of the D 12-700 in my RV but can't get it to switch to single lnb, round dish or to a 3-lnb 18" X 20" dish. I can see the 18" Round dish option but system jumps among slimline options and those are the only one's I can pick from the "slimline" family of dishes.

Anyone out there having the same issues?
Anyone using a D-12 receiver in their RV?

I appreciate you help

I have two regular receivers (D-12's) recently installed. I planned on using one of the D 12-700 in my RV but can't get it to switch to single lnb, round dish or to a 3-lnb 18" X 20" dish. I can see the 18" Round dish option but system jumps among slimline options and those are the only one's I can pick from the "slimline" family of dishes.

Anyone out there having the same issues?
Anyone using a D-12 receiver in their RV?

I appreciate you help

You may have tried this, but, try disconnecting it from the sat signal and do a reboot and see if that brings up your options as it has no way to find the current LNB set up without the connection and may give you access.

Thanks Jimbo I already try that a couple of times and no success....I can see the options on my but I am no able to select any of them only the ones available for slimline family.

Probably I am missing something on the procedure that the system is not allowing me to pick that option

It should be an option. Try a "reset everything" to go back to factory defaults, then repeat satellite setup, all without the LNB connected.

It should be an option. Try a "reset everything" to go back to factory defaults, then repeat satellite setup, all without the LNB connected.

Good call Jason, wonder if that will do the trick ....

If the sat feed isn't connected will it go thru the reset process all the way?
Isn't part of it going to look for Sat signal ?

i for the first time have a d 12 that will not go to menu ... just constantly searching for signal ....

i think it is in swm mode ... was on a swm system ... no voltage output...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)