Daily Auto-timer?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

GoHogsAR

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 12, 2004
I'm new to the R15 and would appreciate some help with scheduling a recurring event. Say I want to record Seinfeld every weekday at 6:30, but I only want to record that particular time slot, not every other time it shows at night or over the weekend. If I set up Series Link, it records every instance that has a unique description, regardless of the time. I have played with the manual record feature, and it seems I can get it do what I want, though I don't believe the title will appear in the List (it doesn't appear in the To Do, just a generic "manual record" label). This is also very tedious and not something I want to do for every show I record.

Am I missing something? I've been with Dish for a couple of years, and while I realize that all new toys take getting used to, this R15 seems to lack some of the most common-sense features I was used to on my 522.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)