Damn

Boy are they gonna eat Romo up in the media about that Mexican getaway with Jessica. And will THIS be the thing that sets TO off and starts his mouth running over? Poor Wade Philips.

Looks like only GB will be standing to beat NE; as I unfortunately see NE making it to the SB now; I am pulling for SD, but they may be too banged up.

cake walk for NE now. The winner of the NFC championship game will just be served up to the Patriots for destruction.

Last edited:
I blame Garrett myself. I think he was distracted by job offers and couldnt figure out how to take advantage of the weak secondary in the 2nd half when NY blitzed. I also don't see how they called the intentional grounding call, that was absurd. ANyway seasons over and time to focus on drafting a shutdown corner.

Maybe Romo just isn't a "great" QB, When T.O. isn't playing or 100%, he just can't win. Brady, Favre and Manning are proven winners. I wounder if he deserves that big contract.:rolleyes:

Did anyone see T.O. crying in his press conference on ESPN, telling people not to blame Romo for the lost, it was a team loss?:river:river:river:river LMAO.:D

It's really early but I'm looking at Phillips. How does a 14-2 team lose in the first round of the playoffs? How does a team....on the way to a 14-2 season, collapse in December?

This one hurt.

Romo played fine today, except for the couple of sacks. I think it is good Dallas has him. The offensive line was HORRIBLE in the second half. If I were to blame anything it would be that, not Tony or his trip or Jessica, or anything else. Jessica has been at 4 other games this year when they won, so everyone needs to let that sh*t go.

My hand still hurts where I slammed it into my steering wheel when NY intercepted the ball on the last play of the game.

I agree about the offensive line the 2nd half. Not good when FOUR of their defense can get to Romo within 2 seconds of the snap....

Romo played fine today, except for the couple of sacks. I think it is good Dallas has him. The offensive line was HORRIBLE in the second half. If I were to blame anything it would be that, not Tony or his trip or Jessica, or anything else. Jessica has been at 4 other games this year when they one, so everyone needs to let that sh*t go.

Agree.

My hand still hurts where I slammed it into my steering wheel when NY intercepted the ball on the last play of the game.

I agree about the offensive line the 2nd half. Not good when FOUR of their defense can get to Romo within 2 seconds of the snap....

Threw into double coverage and it cost him.

Jimbo

It's really early but I'm looking at Phillips. How does a 14-2 team lose in the first round of the playoffs? How does a team....on the way to a 14-2 season, collapse in December?

This one hurt.

And they had a week* off compared to the giants, they should have been fresh and should have played better than the Giants, they didn't.

January in Green Bay...

Can you smell it?

Grass, Mud, Snow, Beer, Brats charcoal fires

and Champagne.

Oh and BTW, Just in case you're reading this Tony, We'll be at the John's Main Event at about 4:00 pm Sunday we'll buy you a Miller!

Romo played fine today, except for the couple of sacks. I think it is good Dallas has him. The offensive line was HORRIBLE in the second half. If I were to blame anything it would be that, not Tony or his trip or Jessica, or anything else. Jessica has been at 4 other games this year when they one, so everyone needs to let that sh*t go.

You hit it right on the nose!:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts